Thursday 17 January 2008

Coming Soon...


In other news, I got the first of my Sponsorship packages through the post this week, which was exciting. It was from World Vision, the Jesus pushers. I received a response to my E-Mail to them which basically went along the lines of "We are truly blessed to have you sponsor a child with us, and are eternally grateful for your future contributions, but we're teaching them Jesus so TOUGH.", if not in so many words.

But anyway, my first sponsored child is a 10 year old girl from Ghana called Ayishetu Omoru. I wrote the first letter last night which I'm going to send off tomorrow, I also sent a picture of myself along with it (as suggested in the guide book) so god knows what they'll make of this weirdly dressed white guy with dreadlocks. Yes, of course I sent an old picture.

No comments: